Starigrad-Paklenica is located at the point where the foothill of giant mountain Velebit shamelessly touches the sea. In this heavenly place family Milovac has been living and cherishing tourist tradition for more than 30 years.
Villa Popo is surrounded with pine trees that provide constant shadow during hot summer months. Spacious camping place around villa Popo offers additional possibilities, especially for the guests that tend to combine accommodation apartments with camping. Attractive house and spacious camping of villa Popo is 80 meters away from main road and as such is spared from traffic noise. All guests are truly able to enjoy peaceful and relaxing vacation during the day and night.
100 – 200 meters from villa Popo are: beaches, grocery shops, pizzeria, restaurants, cafe bars, wellness centre, gas station, patisserie, bank, ambulance, pharmacy and National Park Paklenica headquarters
400 – 600 meters from villa Popo are: entrance in National Park Paklenica, post offices, local market, Tourist Board office, souvenir shops, specialized shops, restaurants and live music places.
1st floor with 2 apartments A4+3
- each apartment has around 70m2, 2 rooms with 7 beds (A4+3), equipped kitchen with dining room, 2 bathroom with toilet and 2 balconies.
2nd floor with 4 studio apartments:
- each studio apartment has around 40m2, equipped kitchen, bathroom with toilet and a balcony. 2 apartments have 3 beds (A2+1), and other 2 have 4 beds (A2+2)
Our satisfied guests throughout years are powerful guarantee that you will enjoy staying in villa Popo no matter of the chosen accommodation – apartments or camping!
Druhy pláži nedaleko objekta:
písèitá, sluneèní, Betonská, Stìnovitá
VZDáLENOST OD OBJEKTU
benzínová pumpa: 200m
autobusové nádraží: 80m
vlakové nádraží: 45000m
Nacionální park: 600m
It is necessary to mention that Starigrad-Paklenica is situated near:
- city of Zadar (around 44 km, about 35 minutes drive with the car)
- Kornati National Park (around 50 km, about 35 minutes drive with the car + 30 minutes with the boat)
- National Park Plitvice lakes (around 110 km, and an hour and half drive with the car)
- National Park Krka (around 80 km, and an hour drive with the car)